Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Quick Conversation

I went to a Christmas party last night.
I cannot really share many details about the evening because I was told later in the evening that "What happens at the _______ Christmas Party stays at the _______ Christmas Party".

But I would figure I would share this.
One of the conversations I had with a person last night....

Girl: "Oh hey! How are you?"
Me: "I'm alive. No too bad. How are YOU doing?"
Girl: "I'm great! How are you?"
Me: "....the same as I was 3 seconds ago."

That was the entire conversation.
She gave me one of those weird looks that was cross between "I'm confused" and "You're a jerk".
Not sure exactly what was going through her mind. I did not feel compelled to ask.

All in all, though... it was a good evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home