Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Weird Habit

I have a strange habit.
I am ashamed of it, but I am actually not certain if I have ever done it in public.
Whenever I get excited about something, I clench my fingers together, and I rub the bases of the palms of my hands together briskly.
Now... you may be asking yourself.. "If he is ashamed of it, why is he admitting he does it?"
Well, as it turns out, the reason I am ashamed is because I do not seem to have any control over it.
It just happens.

It happens if an awesome action sequence is about to start in a movie I like.
It happens if I am about to kill a huge creature in WoW.
It happens when something seemingly amazing is supposedly happening in a film.
It happens when the washing machine is almost filled with water.
It happens if my food in the microwave is about to be done.
It happens if I start installing a new program or video game on my computer.
It happens if I print something to my printer.
It happens if I set pinestraw on fire...
or pine cones...
or random bunchs of scrap paper...
or dryer lint....
or fireworks...
or pretty much anything else.
It happens if I put in a DVD.
It happens if I am about to go walk out the door to go shopping, exercising, or hanging out with friends.
It happens if I press button in an elevator.
It happens if I press the start button on a large movie projector.
It happens if I turn on my space heater.
It happens if I pay a bill online.
It happens if I am about to make a purchase online.

Ok... so perhaps now you are saying, "Wow, he gets excited about some weird things."

Yes, I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger MadDogGTO said...

"not certain if I have ever done it in public." I was say you have considering that list... say the elevator thing. Unless you have one in your house you have done it in public.

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home