Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hallowed Ween

Well, the Halloween party yesterday was rather interesting. It was a typical party, except I wound up staying for 6 hours. I had a fair amount to drink. I remember bouncing around for a while. There was an extremely cute girl dressed as a vampire. No one knew who she was. Every time I thought about going to ask her her name, someone would wind up asking me a question and I would get distracted for another 5 minutes or so. The only time I totally screwed it up was when I decided to get some *more* ribs. I guess the desire for food just overpowered the desire to learn mystery chick's name.
Brian was sporting his lovely Britney Spears outfit. That was disturbing on many levels, but he decided to take it to another step by creating a new variation of breasts I call "Carrot Tops". Basically, he bit two carrots in half and created some nipples.
Mike's Leaf Blower outfit was entertaining.
Kacey was gorgeous in her Pirate outfit.
Kenny was funny in his broken Ghostbuster's outfit.
BTW....did anyone else notice the *older woman* warming up to Kenny later in the evening? That was pretty interesting.
I met a woman dressed up as an "Evil Pussy". That was interesting too.
I did wind up having a nice conversation with Leeloo from The Fifth Element. I was not expecting to talk to her much, but three subjects wound up lasting a while: Dragon*CON, Melissa/PickleFish, and The Fifth Element. She was asking some questions about DC because, apparently, she had wanted to go this year, but didn't. She definitely wants to go next year with her Leeloo costume because she put so much work into it.
At one point I mentioned the Animé rooms as DC. Well, this resulted in her asking me if she had shown me her tattoo. ...Now..thiss girl is dressed in a few strips of elastic material...I did not see a tattoo...so I looked and did not see one...so I responded with "Umm...no?"
Well...it was under one of the straps. I had to move it to see it. That was fun. I did feel very guilty for that at first, but that feeling went away quickly.
There was a guy there that decided he wanted to become a Ghetto Jedi. I coined the term Ghedi.
Hmm...that reminds me...Does everyone know the correct pronunciation of "GHOTI"?
The RIBS were awesome. Even the few I had without BBQ sauce on them were awesome.
I ate the crap out of some cream puffs.
THAT REMINDS ME.
The most entertaining moment of the evening.
Kacey was extremely sleepy. She was looking at the cream puffs in the orange bowl and asked, "What are those?"
Everyone said pretty much in unison "Cream Puffs".
I asked if she wanted one. I forget her exact mumblage, but it was basically the equivalent of "What is a cream puff? NO!"
She was too tired to eat one...so I picked on up to stick in her mouth for her. Being nice...I did not want to completely shove it into her mouth. Well, this turned out to be a mistake. She bit down on it and the cream exploded out onto her face. That was funny. Everyone laughed....except Kacey.
I need to figure out how to cook ribs like Big Joe Duke.
Oh yeah, it looks like we may need to find somewhere **else** to eat on Thursdays because Los Arcos closes at 9pm.
Ok...my thoughts have hit the point of randomness now.
I did meet Smokey and Bandit yesterday. They are so cute. It inspired me to take a picture of Gibbet. Though, using my camera with the flash is a bad idea, because she turns out super bright and shiny. So...I used Night Mode on my phone to take a super blurry and pixelated pic.
Last night at the party, after most of everyone was gone, we spoke with Slim for a while about Jack Thompson. Before that Mike was talking about the conversation he had with the possum.
I should shut up now, cause this has not chronological order.
Next time, perhaps I should think before I type. Oh well, till the next post...

***********EDIT************

....several hours later.....
I almost forgot to mention the Spartan Cheerleader - Jared,
and of course there was Dr. Indiana Jones - Jeremy.
I must say, watching Jared do the "perfect cheer" was very funny.
Of course, there was that ghost of Rick James. He was a hoot. Tammy's sister-in-law was dressed as marionettete puppet.
Right now, that is about all I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home