Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

...problems...

I suddenly became very weak and highly fatigued. I do not know why. It just happened randomly. I felt a sudden urgent need for food....so I went to the kitchen to fix some. I am trying to eat a small pizza, but I do not have the energy to eat it as quickly as I feel I should be. Still, I am doing my best. The problem is...I am not feeling any better. I am still very weak.
I may go back to the kitchen after I eat this pizza and cook some chicken or steak or something...I do not know what is wrong.
I wish I could just go to sleep.
BTW...in case anyone was ever wondering...the only thing on Basic Cable worth watching between 5:00am and 5:30am is the news. Mama's Family comes on, but that is barely worth watching.
...
Well...I am about to go fix some more food. See you in a few more minutes, blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home