Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, November 18, 2005

"We accept payment in the form of cash, credit card, check, or sexual stimulation."

OK,
I just watched on TV that a growing trend in the realm of computers is to provide cheap tech support.
This does not surprise me.
What ..well...also does not really surprise me, is that another growing trend for the realm computers is to provide tech support in return for sexual favors.

According to G4, the going rate for 2 hours of work is 1 orgasm.
15 minutes of work should be equal to a foot massage?

This seems very odd.

The problem is...
from now on, whenever some cute girl asks me for help with the computer,
I am not going to get this stupid story out of my head.

Sometimes corruption is fun. This time, it is just horrid.

Oh well. Just thought I would share that info.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darv said...

GODDAMN! AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT FOR FREE >_<

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home