Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hot Sixties-Looking Chicks

Ok, so this morning I was watching The Time Machine on Turner South, and I was reminded of one very true fact. Chicks from the 60s...were hot.
I particularly like pretty much every decade from 1920 to 1960. They each had their distinct pluses. I kind of like the 00s - 10s. I did not care much for the 70s. 80s were great. 90s were ok. 2000s are a little much. The 60s, though, were wonderful.
I have seen the movie before, and I remember looking up the main actress before.
Yvette Mimieux
She was definitely a hottie for her time.

Well...anyway, the point of this post is...
I decided to check out Homestar Runner today to see if there was a new Strong Bad e-mail.
There was!
Oddly enough, he referred to "Hot Sixties-Looking Chicks".
I thought this was rather interesting.
Yay, Sixties-Looking Chicks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt!

I just noticed that you signed my guestbook. Much thanks to you. I enjoy your website also. I am very aware of my spelling incapabilities. If you ever feel the need to proof read my entries, I will fix them up. Thanks again!

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home