Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, January 02, 2006

matthewdavis.org/blog

Well,
Just for kicks, I was looking through some of the publishing features of blogspot and found that I can actually set it up to post on my own website if I wish.
I decided to try this.
It worked pretty well....at first.
Then I noticed it was taking forever to publish.

Now...the problem is.
If you choose this option, it takes away your regular blogspot setup.......even if you are only trying it out.
As soon as I chose the option, I lost claim on "phlibbertigibbet.blogspot.com".
I did not know this would happen.

I tried several times to switch back.
Hopefully it is just a temporary thing.
Technically, I guess....if you are reading this...then I finally got the name back.

Next time I will be more vigilant when pressing buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home