Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Problems With My Blog

OK,
this morning I attempted to post on my blog.
It was about 10am. The Price is Right had just come on.
I had been typing for a while during a replay of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central.
Of course, I was typing slowly, and mostly during the commercials.

Much to my surprise, when I finally attempted to post it, I was hit with an interesting error.
The error?
Big red text displaying the following words:
"There were errors"

There was a button to get details.
Apparently, my archives had run out of space.
I do not know how that could have possibly happened.

Well, the good news is, it eventually worked....just a couple of minutes ago.

The funny thing is, in the time I tried to PUBLISH my blog, it actually saved my posting about 12 times. I deleted most of them already. I still have a few more to delete.
By the time you read this, there should only be one previously-published entry entitled "A Question of Etiquette".

I shall do that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home