Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

I woke up late Wednesday morning. I got a call a little after 11 asking if I could come into work to cover a shift for a manager that was having a small family emergency. So, I got there around noonish. I worked all day and got off work around 12:20. I played a little bit of DDR. I left the theatre and decided to go to a "club".
I will spare the details of what happened at the club, due to certain policies I might possibly violate on the blogspot website. Let's just say I bumped into an old friend, and much fun was had.
I got home around 4:30 I think, I am not totally certain.
It was quite a night.
Maybe one day I will list some carefully worded details.
Maybe one day I will post some pics on a private site.
Who knows?
Heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home