Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

PHPness

I have officially purchased my first PHP-related book.
Well, I guess it really isn't accurate to say it is PHP-related. The name of the book PHP and MySQL Web Development. It is pretty much ALL PHP stuff.

Now, many of you are probably saying to yourself,
"PHP, but that is simple stuff".
Well... I never took the time to learn it,
so I am going to study up on it now.

It's a pretty big book, though. I doubt I would actually have the attention span necessary to actually read the entire thing. I will most likely use it as a reference book for when I have questions about specific things.

I found the book at Books-A-Million. I checked out all the books they had. This one seemed to be the most useful. Luckily, it was much less expensive on Amazon, as most books usually are. Saved $17. w00t

Anyway, I should probably get some rest now.
Just wanted to share the joys of my new book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done mucho PHP programming, so if you need any pointers or get stuck on something, I will be happy to help out.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home