Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 21st

Well, it is Thursday, and I am off work.
I go to work again tomorrow, then I am off until January 2nd.
I went to a Christmas Party last night for the company for which my Julz MacGuyver works.
I met several interesting people. I distinctly remember responding to one person by saying...
"Oh, I don't actually work for [company name], I am just crashing the party."
--"Well, you've got a date, so you are legit. Enjoy the night!"

So anyway, when I finally got back to Arielle, I was still slightly intoxicated and extremely tired...
so I just locked myself inside and took a nap for a while.
I eventually got home. I was extremely tired..... but for some reason I could not sleep very well.
I kept waking up. Around about the time I would normally wake up to go to work, I woke up.
I tried going back to sleep, I tossed and turned for a while.
Eventually, about the time I would normally arrive at work, I just gave up trying to sleep.

I got my sister's present mailed off to her. My mom was going to be shipping them out today, so I just threw mine in with hers.

I shall eventually go to the mall and see if I can buy one final cheap gift. I may also mail out something else.

On a different note, as I was watching the Price is Right, I heard an interesting sound. A VERY low plane flew over my house. It was low enough to shake everything. It was quite interesting.

I may try to clean up the yard some later, or take care of some yard trash. I do not know yet. The day is mine.

Well... I am only about a fourth of the way through this day thus far. I may have more info to share later, but for now I shall end this post.

Guitarmageddon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home