Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Forgotten Details

Well, my previous post was called "Money for Charity", but I forgot to actually mention the charity part.
Sure, I will be collecting some revenue, but the majority of all the money passing through these websites will go to charity or otherwise good causes.
I shall allow the people paying me to choose the charity to which they wish me to give money. Depending on exactly how much money I have generated for myself, I shall give 80-100% of the money to charity. If I have made quite a lot myself, the number will be closer to 100%. If I get to a point where I know I am financially secure for the rest of my life, then 100% of the revenues will go to charity.

Once I get the sites set up, I shall post more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home