Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Money for Charity

Ok,
I have promised myself that by the end of this year, I will be rich.
So, by December 31, 2006, I must have over $250,000 in my account.
I hope to have over $1,000,000.

How?
Well...let's just say I have taken some initiative to start a few new websites that may generate some revenue. Hopefully, anyway.
We shall see.
I will spend the next few days (and possibly weeks) working on the pages.
As I get them going, I will give more details.

...
On a different note, I decided to take Doug's advice and sign up for Stat Counter.
It's actually pretty interesting. I have learned a lot about what people are looking for when they reach my blog.

For instance, I decided to check and see what the main "keywords" were that people used to reach my blog. So far, there are only two different ones.
The first "keyword" is "Jewel Staite". This led people to this post.
The second "keyword", which I find to be kindof funny, was "Alabama Whore".
This led people to my post about the Aruba Girl.

I just think it is funny that people have reached my blog using the phrase "alabama whore".
Oh well...

Time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home