Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, January 06, 2006

New Site

Ok,
I am in the middle of developing a new web page.
I am still new to flash.
I posted just a place-holder for right now,
but I did try to create a sweet little jukebox.
I set it up so that the songs stream from my server instead of load all at once. For right now, I think that is a better idea.
If, by chance, my site ever becomes popular...it might be better to have the songs download once and stay in the person's cache.

The coolest thing...
is the 404 Error page.
I used the 404 error greeting from Strong Bad and made a stupid little flash thing.
It just sounds cool to have Strong Bad yelling "404d!"

Oh well.
When I get off work tonight, I shall either work on the site some more, or I might actually try to level up on WoW.
I'll just have to see in what mood I am.
Time for work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home