Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Scare Tactics

OK, so I have spent the day cleaning and organizing my room.
Apparently Gibbet has been using the corners a whole heck of a lot more than the little box. I knew she was occasionally using the corners...but gee wiz. I have scrubbed the carpet many times, and I still keep getting up part of the "stains".
Anyway, this morning, around 11ish, (right after the Price is Right), I was flipping through the channels. Nothing was on. Then I passed over Sci-Fi. There was this show on called Scare Tactics. I had never seen it before.
It was actually pretty interesting.
It was like Candid Camera, but all the pranks involved scaring the living bejesus out of people.
They played the show all day until 5pm. I left it playing in the background as I was cleaning up some.

On a different note.
Arielle called me today. She came home for a couple of days during the Holiday season. She surprised me at the theatre by running up behind me and giving me a hug. I had no clue who it was. I turned around was literally surprised speechless. I had no clue she was coming into town.
The great thing is, she is at least 3 or 4 times more attractive as she was the last time I saw her. I did not think it was physically possible.
She was back in California already.
Things to be going relatively well for her.
She is awesome.
Now I kind of wish I would not have told her she would not have to worry about me trying to ask her out. However, without that rule in the friendship....we probably would not even be friends....and that would be bad. So.... it shall stand.
But MAN.... she looks great.

I have a few new outfits I must try out. My sisters bought me new clothes for Christmas. This was very good because I never go buy clothes for myself.... Except shoes and works clothes. All the T-Shirts I own were purchased from places that do not typically sell clothing, or they were free. Anyway, one of the shirts they got me, I like very much. It is from some company called "Faded Glory". It actually looks like the shirt is faded too, so it is an appropriate name, I think. Combine the shirt with a pair of the new jeans, and I might pick up a whole new look! We shall just have to see.

I suppose I should get back to cleaning. I still have a long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home