Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just a quick post

I do not really have anything specific I want to talk about, I just felt like posting.
Right now I should be at or on my way to a special place in Daytona Beach, but that plan fell through.
I just got back from PickleFish. I played Ultimate Frisbee earlier. I am definitely the weakest link on whatever team on which I play... which works out well, because the opposing team never expects me to accomplish anything..... then I occasionally do.
And it feels good.

Anyway, PF was filled with lots of yelling little kids.
I was able to zone it out after a couple of minutes.

Tomorrow is LAN party night. That should be fun.

I may actually go reserve a Wii tomorrow too.
I know this post is random.
Oh well, I should probably end this post now.
Oh well...
Time to say goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home