Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Arach No Phobia

Occasionally I randomly remember things that happened to me as a child.
Today was a day during which that happened.

As I was taking a shower, I looked up at the fan in the center of the bathroom. It had a little dust on it. It suddenly reminded me of a time when I was much younger and living at our other house. I was about to take a bath when I saw a huge spider descending from the fan. I was terrified. I screamed like a little girl until my father came to get rid of it.
The problem, though, was that before my father could get in there, the spider had reascended up into the fan.
I was terrified of the bathroom for a long time after that. I would always keep a constant eye on that fan.
If I looked away for a moment, it would wind up scaring me... and I would just have to stare at it for a bit.

Ahh... childhood memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home